Why You Need Your Website Designed by a Professional
Before a consumer can buy a product or purchase a service, they will first go online to research. This trend is prevalent, and 97% of consumers do it. This is because many users prefer shopping online due to the convenience and availability of reviews. When they research a product or service, they end up on websites offering their specific needs.
It takes approximately 0.5 seconds for a user to form an opinion about your professional website design. If your site is not appealing or is too difficult to use, then users make a conclusion to move to a competitor.
No matter what business you run, you need a professional website design. Because a web page that takes too long to load, does not have the ideal design, or does not have relevant information, will turn what is an investment into a significant marketing hindrance.
Many business owners understand the need for a website but many (especially small business owners) also believe that they can design the site themselves to save money. The availability of website building platforms or employees who have dabbled in the same should never tempt you out of a professionally built website.
Why Do You Need Professional Input?
Before you commission Dave from sales to build your website, consider the reasons why you need professional services.
- It will give you more credibility- Businesses have gone online, so consumers have followed them there as well. However, the internet is a tricky place full of fake credentials, and so your website needs to look credible. One way to do that is to get a professionally designed site. Home-made websites often look untrustworthy, so users will avoid them.
- It will always be accessible- A professionally done website will be available 24/7 throughout the year. This is a considerable advantage because users can visit websites at any time to check for products and services. You have to ensure that it will be working when visitors come looking and the only way to ensure this is to commission a professional to set it up.
- It will improve your customer service- A well-designed website gives you the freedom and convenience of communicating with clients efficiently. Moreover, you will simplify their experience on the site as they will find the most important things first. If navigation is designed well, they will be able to see what they are looking for almost immediately. This convenience is highly relative to customer satisfaction.
- It helps SEO efforts- Optimization cannot be conducted on a poorly designed website. This is because Google looks at all aspects of the site, including design, to determine search engine rankings. A professionally-designed website will improve SEO practices.
- It will make your brand easily identifiable- A professionally done website will make your brand more visible to users. This is because professionals will incorporate custom designs according to your brand. Instead of a default theme, you will have a website that matches your company. This creates an image in the mind of users such that they can, later on, identify you or think of you when they are ready to purchase.
Designing Your Website With Precision
Precision Creative has the capacity to design and develop websites that improve inbound lead generation and client acquisition efforts. If you need a website that Performs With Precision, contact us today.